Sigma Phi Society 2021 National Convention
Time & Location
About the event
The National Convention is moving forward as planned. We are committed to the health and safety of all Sigma Phi members, as well as the Cornell and Ithaca communities. We will honor all restrictions set forth by the State of New York and Cornell University.
Here's how to register for the 2021 National Convention
- Go to Schedule to view the weekend's activities.
- Go to Tickets and select the ticket(s) you wish to purchase.
- Provide your contact info and the name of your guest (if you're bringing one).
- Select the activities you plan to attend.
- Click Continue to make payment.
Feel free to book any hotel you wish, however, we have arranged for a variety of hotel rooms for the Convention Weekend. Ithaca is small – all hotels are a short distance from campus and Sigma Phi.
The chapter house is not available for lodging.
Area Hotels (listed starting with least expensive)
Below are area hotels, listed starting with the least expensive weekend cost (according to Booking.com on 9/9/2021). Dates used were October 14-17.
- Meadow Court Inn Ithaca - $256
- Dorm Hotel - $379
- Super 8 by Wyndham Ithaca - $398
- Quality Inn Ithaca University Area - $422
- Econo Lodge Ithaca - $460
- Rodeway Inn & Suites - $540
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - $602
- Country Inn & Suites - $698
- Best Western University Inn - $771
- Courtyard by Marriott Ithaca - $877
- Canopy by Hilton Ithaca Downtown - $921
- Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons - $1,157
Oliphant Distinguished Speaker Program
Joint S&A and SPEF Meeting
- Alumni$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0
- Guest$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0
- Student$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0
- Banquet Only$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0